I had been wanting to do this questionnaire with my daughter for a couple of months. I finally got round to it today. I found this at http://bebehblog.com/toddler-interview-21-questions/
1. What is something mummy always says to you? Wear your khacha (underpants) in the morning.
2. What makes you happy? Papa.
3. What makes you sad? School.
4. What makes you laugh? Ice-cream.
5. How old are you? Two.
6. How old is Mummy? Two.
7. How old is Daddy? Two.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Writing.
9. Who is your best friend? Niku.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mama (points at me).
11. What are you really good at? Doing potty in the toilet.
12. What are you not very good at? School.
13. What did you do today? Project (she had an art project in school today).
14. What is your favorite food? Dal Chaval (Dal Rice).
15. What is your favorite song? Peppa pig.
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? Dinosaur.
17. What is your favorite animal? Dinosaur.
18. What is love? Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes. (On asking the question again, she sang the same song)
19. What does daddy do for work? Playing piano.
20. Where do you live? Fremont Boulevard.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? Museum (The San Jose Children’s Discovery Museum)